Today we're back with another list of bookish links. If you missed the last post in the series you can click here to catch up! Read on to find out which articles and videos we've enjoyed over the last few weeks...
1. Treat Yourself! - these days there are so many bookish subscription boxes available we can't keep up! If you'd like to treat yourself to a book box but are having trouble trying to figure out which one is right for you Heather's video looks at a variety of options and includes helpful tips to help you decide.
2. Connecting Through Fandoms - in this Buzzfeed article Rebel Of The Sands author Alwyn Hamilton talks about her experience growing up and finding a place through books and fandom communities.
3. Book Storage - in this post Heather talks book storage, showcasing her beautiful new invisible bookshelves. She also shares a mini book haul!
4. Join A Club - in our previous post we mentioned Belletrist, a new book club from Emma Roberts. This post over at Brit + Co. shares some more celebrity book clubs that should be on your radar.
5. Unread Gems - we enjoyed this recent post from Bee, who talked all about the owned but unread books that she thinks she will love. Which books would make your list?
6. Pre-school Reads - if you're looking for the perfect book for the little ones in your life check out this list of 10 Modern Classics from Ilana over on the website of mum-to-be Lauren Conrad.
7. Rediscovering The Library - whilst Ria was off exploring India last month she had some wonderful guest bloggers over on Thoroughly Modern Millennial, including Lucy who wrote all about her relationship with libraries.
8. Team Paperback? - this post is for anyone who has ever wondered what it would be like to give up the paperbacks and switch to ebooks for a week!
9. Listen Instead - if ebooks aren't your thing perhaps audiobooks could be a great alternative? In this post Renu discusses why she loves the format of audiobooks so much.
10. Contemporary Recommendations - we're finishing up this month's post with a list of nine Contemporary titles Anisha believes everyone should pick up! Have you read any of these books?
If you've read or written an interesting bookish article you think our readers would enjoy please let us know - it may be featured in a future post!